Product Return Policy
A. Approval Processes
The requirements for product return are as follows:
1) The product is eligible for return under section (B) below.
2) The customer makes the request for return within 30 days of the applicable product�s shipment date.
3) The request is not a claim that the product is defective (product defect claims are not covered by this policy, but rather by the warranty terms in the applicable customer contract or the Elcommtech Corp. Warranty Policy).
Upon approval for a product return, Elcommtech Corp. will issue a RMA number. to the customer, which may be used
at any time within the next 40 days to return the product to Elcommtech Corp.
B. Product Eligibility
Products are eligible for return to Elcommtech Corp. as follows:
1) When the product has been ordered by the customer in error; the following types of products
are NOT eligible for return:
- Custom products (i.e, products designed, manufactured or configured to meet specific customer requirements);
- Repair parts that are flagged by Elcommtech Corp. as non-returnable.
2) When there is an Elcommtech Corp. error associated with the product, including the following:
- The Customer receives a product different from the product ordered;
- The Customer receives a product damaged in transit;
- The customer receives a "DOA" (dead on arrival) product.
C. Product Return Charges
1) For returns based on customer error, Elcommtech Corp. may at its discretion charge 15% of the net purchase price of the product as a return/restocking fee. If a return fee is charged, it may be deducted from the return credit to the customer.
2) For returns based on customer error where the customer has operated the product, Elcommtech Corp. may at its discretion charge an additional fee for the refurbishment of the product. If a refurbishment fee is charged, it may be deducted from the return credit to the customer.
3) For returns based on customer error, the customer will pay return freight charges to the Elcommtech Corp. specified location.
3a) If the product has been damaged by accident, abuse, unauthorized use, neglect, improper service, or other causes not arising out of defects in material or workmanship, the customer will pay return freight charge to the Elcommtech Corp. specified location.
4) For returns based on Elcommtech Corp. error, Elcommtech Corp. will pay return freight charges and the customer will not be charged any return/restocking or refurbishment fees.
D. Release Of Credit
Credit memorandums are calculated as follows: the original invoice amount less any of the charges listed in Section (C) above. Post-invoice price changes to the subject product, both decreases and increases, will not affect the credit calculation. Credit memorandums will be issued to customers within 15 working days from the date the subject product has been physically received by Elcommtech Corp.